Amcrest UltraHD 4-Megapixel Bullet Outdoor Security Camera, 2688x1440P, 98ft Night Vision, Plastic Housing, 2.8mm Lens, 100° Wide Angle, Black (AMC4MBC28P-B)
- Experience superior clarity of real-time 4MP video with the simplicity of using existing cabling infrastructure. Features compact design and high-quality imagery with 4-Megapixel. HDCVI technology supports 4 signals over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously such as video, audio, and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the HDCVR. HDCVI technology guarantees long-distance and real-time transmission without experiencing signal loss. Upgrade your traditional analog system without replacing your existing cabling. Plug and play full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
- Designed with microcrystalline LED IR illumination for best lowlight performances. Smart IR ensures brightness and uniformity black and white images under low illumination. This technology adjusts to the intensity of the camera’s infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as objects come closer to the camera. This camera supports switchable HDCVI high definition video output and CVBS standard definition video output. This allows the camera to be compatible with HDCVI and HD/SD DVRs.
- Built with a rugged design so that the camera is protected against water and dust due to its superior IP67 weatherproof rating making it suitable for any outdoor environment. Possesses a heat rating of 140°F and a cold rating of -40°F. The camera is capable of seeing up to 98 feet away with its 2.8mm fixed lens and retains image quality at 30 frames per second.
- Uses a powerful image 1/3” image sensor and a progressive scanning system. Your images and video are captured with an electronic shutter speed of PAL 1/25~1/000000s and NTSC 1/30~1/100000s. Capable of seeing up at night with 18 IR LEDs the minimum illumination is 0.02LUX/F1.85,30IRE, 0Lux on and an S/N ratio of more than 65dNbB. Never miss a thing with a super-wide field of view 100° horizontally.
- Features DORI distance which is a general proximity distance that is calculated on sensor specification which defines Detect, Observe, Recognize and Identify. Detect up to 208 feet away, Observe up to 83 feet away, Recognize up to 42 feet away and Identify up to 21 feet away. Possesses a video output over 1 channel BNC high definition video output or CVBS video output.
- Day/Night auto (ICR) and manual, gain control of AGC and DWDR features. Certified in CE (EN5032, ENS5023), ENSO1030-4), FCC (CFR 47 Part 1 subpartB, ANSI C63.4-2014), UL (UL60590-1+CAN, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1). Requires power supply of 12V DC and requires power consumption of Max 4.6W. Lightweight and compact, weighing 0.68 lbs and measuring 6.37” x 2.75” x 2.75”. Encased in a heavy-duty plastic housing. Compatible with the Amcrest junction box for mounting.