Amcrest HDCVI technology transmits HD video over coaxial at a rate of 720p @ 30fps, allowing for long-distance and cost-effective HD video transmission up to 1,640ft (500m). The signal is transmitted uncompressed which eliminates latency and allows for real-time, highly reliable video security without loss or delay. The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a highly secure closed network as well as a painless and non-complex plug-and-play setup process. In addition, system is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers on PC and MAC. This is a tribrid system which is backwards compatible with 960H and traditional analog cameras as well as IP cameras.
4-Channel 720p HDCVI DVR with pre-installed 1 TB HDD / 4 x 720p (1MP) Cameras / Easy QR code setup process / VGA & HDMI Output / Web and Smartphone remote viewing / Transfer to external storage via USB
- Tribrid system which is backwards compatible with 960H and traditional analog cameras as well as IP cameras.
- Includes 4 x HD 1MP cameras capable of generating crystal clear 1280 x 720 pixels (1 Megapixel) video.
- Pre-installed 1 TB hard-drive records continuously for 15 days (360 hours in 720p @ 30fps) or much longer using motion detection or scheduled recording.
- IP66 rated weather resistant cameras for both indoor & outdoor use.
- 1,640ft (500m) point-to-point transmission distance from camera to DVR. Includes 2 x 60ft and 2 x 100ft Siamese cables.
- Remote view via the "Amcrest View" app found on the App Store or Google Play store. Remote view on standard browsers via PC and MAC.
- Easy backup and archiving via USB connection.
- This system does not currently run on Macintosh Operating Systems Under 10.6.8. or Earlier (Snow Leopard)