Amcrest's 960H high resolution video security system provides professional grade quality at an affordable price. 960H is a standard for security cameras and DVRs that provides high quality wide-screen video using advanced image sensors, allowing you to view images that are 34% larger than D1 resolution. The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a painless, non-complex plug-and-play setup process. Amcrest stands behind our promise of lifetime support and warranty for this product.
8-Channel 960H DVR with pre-installed 1TB HDD / Night Vision / VGA & HDMI Output / Web and Smartphone remote viewing / Weather Proof
- Can support up to 8 high resolution 800+ TVL cameras for excellent video quality and clarity (cameras not included)
- View and record in widescreen with remote viewing on iPhone, iPad and Android devices (Amcrest Link app)
- Pre-Installed 1TB Hard Drive (expandable up to 3 TB) for 6 days continuous recording at highest resolution
- Longer recording times up to 30+ days available with use of motion detection and/or resolution adjustments
- IP66 indoor/outdoor weatherproof cameras
- 24 LEDs for night vision
- Easy backup and archiving via USB transfer to flash drive or external hard drive
- Long distance cable run - install your cameras up to 984ft away from your DVR
- This system does not currently run on Macintosh Operating Systems.